RestJava is a highly sophisticated software product which analyses Java
source code. It analyses source files organized into projects. After
the analyse process is accomplished it allows to:
- Display the project structure.
- Measure software quality values and evaluate them.
- Find chosen software anomalies.
- Examine the Call graph of the methods defined in the project.
- Export the analyse results into complex HTML output (e.g. for an Intranet browsing).
- Show the measured and found anomalies directly in the source code.